Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tags, tags, and more tags

This is my third day of tagging Olerud's Market. I've made it through the first two floors. I've learned about foods I didn't know existed. I've looked at what feels like thousands of nutrition facts labels.

And it has been AWESOME.

Typically, when Kyle and I go grocery shopping, I love perusing the different options. I like finding new food options and comparing brands and options. He hates doing that - so this activity has been awesome for me.

A Healthiest! tag in its native habitat
I found popcorn with 16 grams of carbohydrate (and 3 grams of fiber!) per 4 cups. I found a huge selection of canned seafood. I found 3 versions of healthier mayonnaise.

Tomorrow and Friday I finish up with the baking section and any other miscellaneous areas. I will continue to check on the tags every few weeks to replace any ones that have gone missing and to make sure they haven't been shifted.

If you're interested in chatting with me anytime, you can find me either in the Klondike Chiropractic office or at Olerud's - and I'm happy to answer any nutrition questions you have.



Kate Fossman, RDN, LD

October 28, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment