Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Mix of a Week

This week has been very productive - in both my personal and professional life.

In my personal life, Kyle (my husband) went to Seward for a firefighter's conference. When he's gone, I find different ways to occupy my time. This week, I got very much into designing house layouts.

I'm stuck on a 2-story design with a loft. Now I'm working on the layout and finding ideas that work with the house size I chose.

In professional news, I had quite a few clients this week - one day with 4 of them! It was exciting and I learned a lot. Because October 1st was on Thursday, we converted to ICD-10 (and a new charting system as well, because our office is ambitious).

I found a great article about... interesting ICD-10 diagnoses from the Washington Post. It's definitely worth the read.

Also - Coca-Cola stopped sponsoring the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics! Big news to boost the credibility of the organization.

To cap off this very exciting week, I went on my first hike up Mt. Riley. The summit rewards the approximate 90 minute hike with panoramic views of the Lynn Canal.

#nofilterneeded


Kate Fossman, RDN, LD

October 3, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment